Are you right for business and is it right for you?
Thinking of Starting a Business helps you consider what makes a successful business start up. It shows the importance of having a clear vision and values and explains what skills you need. It also prompts you to think about what sort of business matches your personal circumstances and lifestyle.
Topics covered include:
- What makes a business successful.
- The importance of having a clear business vision and strong values.
- What skills a business owner needs.
- What type of business fits with their business idea and personal circumstances.
The workbook takes a simple, step-by-step approach and includes 12 integrated worksheets that build towards an action plan.
- Plain English caters for all reader levels.
- The 12 worksheets build towards an action plan.
- Numbered steps make sections easy to follow.
- Full-colour printing and illustrations add a ‘light touch’ feel.
- Boxouts contain tips and useful resources.
Format: 52 pages, full-colour, illustrations, 12 worksheets and action plan
For professional bulk orders and bespoke design and content options, please visit our Essential Business Publishing website.
You can also download our 2022 catalogue, Essential Business Products and Services Price Guide 2022, which contains ordering information for professional users, including wholesale prices and discounts available for National Enterprise Network (NEN) members.